as well as with latest versions of browsers - FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera etc.
If the video is 60+ minutes long it may require some time to start buffering. It should start working in 1-3 minutes after you click play in the video player.
If you’re getting a player error message, most of the time, the video should start working again in about 30 minutes.
This error can happen due to a number of factors, such as issues with your Internet Service Provider (ISP), number of connected users or devices, your hardware and software configuration, your internet connection, or problems with the video itself.
Here are some tips to troubleshoot this issue on your computer or mobile. After each step, try viewing your video again.
1. Close other tabs or windows
If you have multiple tabs or windows open in your browser, try closing them.
2. Reload the page
On many browsers, you can press the F5 key or Command+R keys on your keyboard to reload the current page.
3. Change your video’s quality
Turn off HD quality. Select a lower quality setting by pressing "HD" button in the right corner of the video player.
Wait for the buffer bar to start loading before clicking play in the video player.
4. Upgrade your browser
It's preferable to use latest browser version. If you'd like the best Upornia viewing experience, upgrade to the most recent version of your browser
5. Upgrade your Flash Player
The website requires Flash Player 11.2 or higher. Please download and install the latest version of Flash Player to watch videos at Upornia.com.
6. Clear your cache and cookies
Clearing your cache and cookies can improve the speed and performance of your browser.
7. Try viewing the video on a different browser or computer
1. Reboot your device
Sometimes other apps or low memory can cause problems, and restarting helps to fix those problems.
2. Change your video’s quality
Select a lower quality setting by pressing "View this video in LQ".
3. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Open the default browser and open Menu.
- Touch Privacy & Security.
- Touch Clear cache and touch OK.
- Touch Clear all cookie data and touch OK.
- From your Home screen navigate to Settings > Safari.
- Touch Clear cookies.
- Touch Clear cache.
- From the Start screen, swipe the screen from right to left.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Swipe the screen from right to left to get to "applications."
- Scroll down and select Internet Explorer.
- At the bottom of the screen tap Delete History.
4. Try a different browser
If the default browser is not playing videos, download an alternate mobile browser such as Google Chrome.
5. Use a different network
Wi-Fi connection is recommended. If you are unable to play videos on your 3G/4G network, try connecting to a Wi-Fi network to see if you can watch videos.
6. Check for the latest system updates
For optimal performance keep your device updated with the latest system updates.
On Android, navigate to Settings > About Phone > System updates and touch Check now.
On iOS, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update.
On Windows Phone OS, navigate to Settings > Phone Update.
If after all these steps you are still experiencing troubles playing the video,
please Contact Us and send the following information:
- What's your Username at www.upornia.com?
- Which device and browser do you use?
- What is the country/city you are logging to www.upornia.com from?
- What is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?